Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Raya 2012 - From A to Z....

Raya Aidilfitri 2012 has ended with the end of the month Syawal. The month was filled with wonderful moments, joy and laughter of family members and friends...I had a number of raya gatherings with my loved ones, family, relatives and friends..And that is why I was having a hard time choosing photos to write a blog post about them. So I decided to compile all the gatherings and create a post entitled "Raya 2012 - From A to Z".

Some of the gatherings are missing cuz I didn't get the chance to take photos during the gatherings...Sibuk makan je letew..Howoe..Anyways, do enjoy the chronology of my riang ria raya events of 2012!

On the first day of raya...beraya dengan my family in Subang Jaya..

Sebab beraya kat Subang, sempat la gi rumah Hanis on the first day of raya...

Beraya kat rumah my aunty in PJ

Family gathering at Abang Thalib's house...

This group pic was taken at Ayah Non's house.

Chomeyl kan kitorunk.. :p

My primary ex-schoolmate, Zainol came to the house with his family for raya.

Beraya di rumah bestie, Izzah in Sepang

Karl ngan Joshua datang beraya kat rumah... :)

Riang Ria Raya with my blogger friends...

Dengan family abang mats..plural ye...sebab ada dua abang mat. :)

A small raya gathering at Qarl's house. #kusskuss

Gigih ke Melaka dengan Hamz untuk beraya dengan Adie

Sebelum balik Subang Jaya, singgah jap kat rumah Hizami.

Caption paling sesuai...Kalau tambah sorunk lagi kaler merah dah boleh jadi maskot Olympic..  :p
Beraya with Hamz, Pojie and Madir.

Geng German datang beraya kat rumah...Fizz and Anisah.

Riang Ria Raya kat rumah Samer

At Wanoy's Open House.

Ilmi, Samer, Tyn and Hanis sempat datang beraya sekali...

Sempat bertandang ke rumah Rahim untuk beraya...

Antara yang sempat datang beraya sebelum I balik Germany...

The last raya gathering of Syawal 2012...oh terasa pilu plak..

I would definitely miss all the great moments that I've experienced with my family, relatives and friends. I had so much fun celebrating raya with them. Oh i would also miss all the great raya food that I will not get in Germany. Howoe..

Insyaallah kalau ada sumur di ladang,
Nanti I datang menumpang mandi,
Kalau ada umurku panjang,
Boleh kita berjumpa lagi...

Till the next post...
Tschüss und mach's gut!

13 comments:

bukankosong said...

sewonoknya raya ye?

hoho

ceklala said...

ini baru betul dikatakan raya! meriah!! =)

tuanseliper said...

sekali balik malaysia meriah je. haha. raya sakan nampak gayanye :)

sully86 said...

nabs: Yesh! looks fun. LIke the saying goes, Home is where the heart is.Neways, where is my duit raya?????lol

Paklung Tony said...

Very sweet! Love the pictures =)

The Singing Pilot said...

Sronoklaaa dpt raye

shahnonsalleh said...

indahnya beraya, jalan sana sini lagik -___-

Anonymous said...

A blog like yours should be earning much money from adsense.

Anonymous said...

Nampak best sangat! Kacaknya Joshua. :)

Nabil Aizat said...

to bukankosong:
Hehe..sewonok sangat..

to ceklala:
Alhamdullillah kali ni balik meriah beraya..

to baizura:
Kan setahun sekali la katakan..

to sully:
Hahaha..Y U NO come beraya?

Nabil Aizat said...

to Tony:
Thanks tony..

to Ramadhan:
alhamdullillah..

to unknown:
hehe.. :)

to anonymous:
haha he would be happy to hear this..

farhana said...

Saya pun sangat suka dengan raya tahun ni. Memang enjoy to d max! =)

sully86 said...

nabs: me nobody to bring me around for raya!! =(