Saturday, May 8, 2010

I love you, Mak

I would like to take this opportunity on the coming Mother's Day to express my love to my wonderful mother...I miss you dearly mum...

This poem is written and dedicated to you, Mak..

Mother, in every moment I think of you
The sweet sense of relief comforts me
With warm, tender love you embrace me
Never leading this son of yours astray and vilely

You are always there when I need you the most
No matter in sadness or in happiness
Supporting and helping me to do my best
Guiding my way to the edge of success

My care and love for you, Mother
Endless and undying, It will ever be
I admire you, I respect you, I love you
With a simple poem I express my feelings to you

I have created a video with pictures of my mum, my family and myself...enjoy...



On this lovely Mother’s day, I would like to wish Happy Mother’s Day to every mother in this whole wide world...From the bottom of my heart, I say thank you.

12 comments:

Paklung Tony said...

This is so beautiful and touching! Best greetings to your mum, from my side! =)

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to tony:
Thanx Tony...wish Happy Mother's Day to ur mum on my behalf k...

Mardhihah Mat Ishak said...

so sweet... :D
tapi hari-hari adalah hari ibu/mak/mummy/emak/etc2..

Epul Azimi said...

wow,the best poem i ever read even i see you dont have a criteria to become a famous saterawan negara...hahahak

btw happy mother's day to you lovely mom..:)

Hizami Li said...

wow.
tahniah nabil.
great poem!
suka suka.
thumbs up!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to epul:
Aww..that's such a sweet thing to say..thanx epul..

to mardhihah:
Betul2..everyday we should cherish our mother..

to hizami:
Thanx hizami...appreciate it a lot.

mr.syazwan said...

YEAH...

selamat hari ibu

sayangi ibu, bonda, emak, mama, mami, umi

=_=

safanadia said...

heybil..heheh..i'm so touched with the vid..n the poem too..sure u miss ur mom rite now..dh la jauh diperantauan..nway..wish her happy mother's day..

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to mr syazwan:
yeah...betul2.

to safanadia:
Sangat menrindui kot..thanx fot ur comment..take care and wish ur mum on my behalf too k

Othman Juliana said...

touching-indeed! happy belated mother's day to your mom dear.

i miss my mom so much-well, it has been almost 20 years now. No wonder. Mama,.. isk, isk,..

AkU said...

All the wishes gak tuk aunty..

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Othman Juliana and Aku:
Thanx you guys..so sweet...