I love Babies!!!These teeny-weeny adorable creatures with tiny cute little fingers and toes amazed me every moment I lay my eyes on them.Awwww, So cute, Chomeylnye, Alooo buchuk2..Chak Chak..would be some of the words I would say to a baby when I meet one..Chak Chak paling popular okie..siap buat ngan tangan pastu bila bukak tangan buat muka chomeyl pastu tengok expression baby gelak chomeyl2 pastu terasa diri dan baby sangat chomeyl...ye nabeyl..sila deyam skang.
My brother and my sister-in-law are expecting their first baby...I can hardly wait to be called uncle or ayah Nabil/nabeyl/beyl/bil?woh2..sapa x teruja dapat anak buah kan...heee.They've checked the gender of the baby twice and the doctor said it would be a girl...awwwww...but my brother is still hoping for a baby boy..haha..he said "You can never really be sure until the baby is safely delivered right".My advice to my brother..there'll be another chance next year..hee..
Owh how I wish I would be there went the baby is delivered.tsk2.and to make things worst, I won't go back to Malaysia until next year during Raya Celebration...hurm....Skype jom, baby...
I hope that everything will be super fine and the delivery of the baby will go on smoothly...Amin...
I found these amazing facts on newborn babies that I would like to share with all of you..
Source: Various websites on the internet...
- Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adult we have only 206 in our bodies. Why? Some bones fuse together later.
- Children born in the month of May are on the average 200 grams heavier at birth than children born in any other month. (Wink2...my niece/nephew is said to be born in this month)
- A newborn baby's head accounts for about one-quarter of it's entire weight.
- According to researchers at the University of Texas, babies like pretty faces better than plain ones.(Sila main chak2 selalu and buat muka chomeyl je sentiasa ye) .
- Newborn babies spend between 15 and 20 hours a day sleeping - in bouts of sleep lasting 20 minutes to 5 hours
- Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetop,
- When the wind blows, the cradle will rock,
- When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall,
- And down will come baby, cradle and all.
At birth or within the first weeks, healthy newborns usually:
- See objects 8-12 inches away (the distance from breast or mom’s or dad’s face).Smile often and pose yeah..
- Can hear and may move their heads and eyes to hear or see something of interest, or turn their heads if their breathing is blocked (but sometimes not enough to prevent suffocation).
- Can recognize their parents’ voices.Sing to the babies. Choice of songs : Rasa sayang,Rock-a-bye baby, hush-a-by baby etc..
- Can taste and smell and have shown preferences for their own mother’s milk and dislikes for strong, offensive odors.
- Can yawn and sneeze. ( Awwww squared skit arh)
- Have a rooting reflex in which touching the baby’s lips gets him or her to open its mouth for feeding, perhaps smacking lips, sucking and breathing excitedly.
- Have a startle reflex in which the arms and legs may shoot out or their body may stiffen when startled by a loud noise or other stimulation.
- Have a protective reflex in which their tongues push out any object in their mouths (such as pacifiers). This reflex is designed to protect them against choking.
- Have a stepping reflex if held upright and a crawling reflex in which they appear to sort-of crawl when placed on their stomach.
- Have a grasping reflex in which they tighten their little hands around a finger or other object.(This is my favourite baby reflex...sangat teruja kalau baby pegang jari kan...
- Get a big kick out of faces, their own or other people’s, and may be able to imitate expressions a few days after birth.
- Prefer the contrast of black-and-white patterns, especially the edges and in the shapes of bulls-eyes, diagonal stripes, faces or checkerboards. ( Artistic okay baby2 semua)
How fast time flies...It seems like only yesterday they got married and now the journey of starting a family has begun..
Congratulation Abang Danial and Kak Meen!!!