It's been a while since I made them so I thought of trying a new recipe on fluffy pancakes that I've found on my favourite website allrecipes.com. The pancakes turned out really goooddddd...I must say that this recipe is a keeper. So i'm gonna share it with you guys and we can all have fun eating pancakes for brunch.. :)
Fluffy Pancakes - Pancakes that will make you drool for more..
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
cooking spray or butter to grease the pan
Steps needed to make the pancakes...
- Mix milk with vinegar in a bowl and let it sour for about 5 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk in egg and melted butter into the "soured" milk.
- Pour the flour mixture into the "soured" milk batter and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a frying pan most preferably a non-stick pan over medium heat. If you're using a normal pan then you need to coat it with cooking spray or butter. I used a non-stick pan so i skipped the step.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter on the pan or more if you like the pancakes to be bigger.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface
- Flip the pancake using a flat spatula and cook until browned on the other side.
- Stack up the cooked pancakes on a plate.
- Top the pancake with butter and pancake sauce...Oh my they are irresistible!!!
Abang Beyl rambut pacak tengah makan pancakes with a cup of German tea for brunch...
Kalau nak German brunch kenalah minum german tea sekali kan.
You can actually get German teas in Malaysia.
I know someone who's selling these teas with variety of flavours.
Check out his blog by clicking Teh Doshland.
Have fun baking and drinking tea!
Till the next post...
Tschüss und mach's gut!