If you want to explore Amsterdam from A to Z, one whole day would definitely not be enough for you...Shopping or Sightseeing? Hurm... For travellers who don't have much time to be spent in Amsterdam, you'll have to make this crucial choice. Amsterdam has so many interesting places for you to see and is also undoubtedly a heaven for shopaholics...It caters for both parties, those who love to go for sightseeing or the ones who just love to shop till you drop...
The great views of Amsterdam
I went to Amsterdam with my bestie, Hanis Zalikha..and as you all can guess, Hanis chose to go there to shop..The day started great, we were in a good mood to go shopping..took the train from Rotterdam and off we went to Amsterdam...Humma2
Journey from Rotterdam to Amsterdam
Muka teruja sebelum start shopping...
Some of the famous brands you can find in Amsterdam
- Fashion : Coolcat, H&M, Mexx, O'Neill, Levi, Pepe, Kelly Donna, Dolcis
- Shoes : Van Dalen, Footlocker, Dolcis, Manfield, Nike
- Sportwear : Sneakers, Brittain, Aktie Sport
- Department Stores : V&D, Kalvertoren, Blokker, C&A, Hema, Hennes & Mauritz, Xenos, Magna shopping centre..not forgetting, The Bijenkorf- It's the largest department store in Amsterdam
- Music shops : Boudisque, Free Record Shop, Mid TownThose who adore expensive brands can visit PC Hooftstraat
It's an expensive shopping street with exclusive fashion brands such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce & Gabbana , Society shop, Edgar Vos, Hugo Boss, Chanel, Baldessarini, Roberto Botticelli, Mont Blanc...If only I was a billionaire..howoe..
One of the classy and expensive department stores in Amsterdam
To get souvenirs or gifts , you should find your way to these places...
- Department Store "The Bijenkorf" (Damrak/Dam square)
Variety of souvenirs to be chosen from...
Best place to get Holland fries...
Muka teruja lepas habis shopping...