Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday, Blog!

Amagaddd it has been 4 years since the first time I posted on this blog. 
Four amazing years..Four exciting years.. Four incredible years. 

I've experienced a lot of things, the ups and downs throughout my life that I've shared with all my readers through this blog. I can't imagine how my life would have been without this blog. It has become a part of me and it has pushed my boundaries on experiencing new things in life and exploring what the world has to offer. 

Every year, I have a tradition of going down the memory lane when my blog's birthday is coming up. I would view my old posts and wonder how my blog has evolved from time to time. This year, I've widen my blog's horizon with more posts on amazing recipes especially cupcakes and on travelling to other places such as Berlin, Manchester and South Korea. I will keep on sharing wonderful recipes that will make you drool and explore more great places to share with all of you. :)

My favourite blog posts for this year (Listed by date) - Top 17 sempena tarikh birthday blog 17th Nov...

I am so happy that this blog which I created just for fun at the beginning has become something that I really treasured and cherished. I would like to say thank you very much to all the readers who keep on supporting my blog till today..I appreciate it a lot..I hope that this blog will continue giving positive energy and good vibes to those who read and enjoy it. Amin...

Till next post... Tschüss und mach's gut!!!

8 comments:

Syamsuddin Faruok said...

awww. happy 4th birthday bloggy! my current blog is actually my second one. the 1st one was hacked by some french virus.

happy bday again dear nabil's blog =)

Zamri said...

Happy anniversary to Nabil's blog! :)

Anisa Anuar said...

happy anniversary!!
I wish I remember my blog anniversary

The ShomeL TwinZ said...

happy belated birthday
yg ke-4th... :)

sully86 said...

nabs: hahahah yeah give me good vibes because of the food. Thanks to Nabs and his adventures!!!!

shahnonsalleh said...

selamat hari jadi berlog...

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

Thank you all.. Appreciate your support... :)

Izz Latif said...

Yeayyyy
Happy anniversary
;)