Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hello again Dortmunder Weihnachtsmarkt!


I've actually written a post about the Christmas market in Dortmund last year. To read more about the post, click on this title "Wunderlicher Weihnachtsmarkt - Dortmund". So this time I'm not gonna explain much about the goodness that you get to experience here. I'm just gonna share with you the activities that my friends and I enjoyed when we came to this festival market this year.

Three times, three wonderful times my friend and I came to this place this year. The first time I went there was with Darwin, Rumitha, Fizz, Tony and Alena. On my second trip, Rumitha, Darwin and I were joined by Zikri, Anisah and Rintha. Few days ago, I went there again but this time it was with Adam and Nani. Yeappp I la paling semangat gi tiga kali..Humma2..

Let's just enjoy the photos, shall we?

First trip 

One of the over 300 stalls at this market


Makan cheese ke bang?


In front of the largest Christmas tree in Germany or even in Europe.
From left ; Darwin, Tony, Nabil, Fizz and Alena

And now you see Rumitha in the group pic.. :)

Candle holders for home decoration...Lovelayyy..

Another awesome version of a candle holder..cantik kannn..

Weihnachtsmarkt x sah la kalau xde roasted almonds and lebkuchen

Chocolate and candy coated fruits....sedappppp

 The ambiance of the Christmas market...

And now they have these lantern lighting decorations which I really love.. :) 
Thumbs up!


Second trip

Oh such a great view!

How I wish I was a kid again...

Group pics while exploring the Weihnachtsmarkt

Stars and houses lighting decoration

Siap ada stage for performance lagi..

If you zoom in, you could see a man in the Christmas tree playing a flute..
Cool...

The highlight of the day was having our picture taken at this nostalgic photo studio

This is the result...Macam dalam victorian era sangattt... :p


Third trip

Oh I love the decoration on the stalls...nampak kegigihan di situ...

The magnificent view of the Christmas Market from a connecting bridge

 Dah dapat background lawa kena lah posing sakan kannn..
Jalan-jalan cuci mata...

Sambil cuci mata, kitorunk penuhkan perut gak.. :p
We had Backkartoffeln (Baked Potatoes), Reibekuchen(Potato Pancake), Langos and Pizza...


So now you've seen that there are a lot of great things to be explored at this market. My friends and I had a wonderful time visiting this place and we couldn't get enough of the delicious food we have indulged here. Can't wait to visit this market again next year!

Till the next post, 
Tschüss und mach's gut!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah.. bestnye..
:D

sully86 said...

nabs: where is my candy cane?

Anonymous said...

tergoda tgok candle holder..adei..