Im not selling freaky or wicked contact lenses if that what u guys are thinking..hehe..I got an eye infection or better known as conjunctivitis or pink eye.
At first I thought this conjunctivitis was caused by the wearing of contact lens in Genting Highlands.You know...cold places, the contact lens will get dried up very fast, eyes begin to itch and u'll get a headache.I had brought along my contact lens eye drop, so i thought it would be fine.The next day,Saturday, i went to the Pink Bazaar which i've mentioned earlier in my previous post.Pink Bazaar..Pink Eye..how ironic!!!
My eyes were still normal at that moment.After that, my dad, my sis and I went to have our tea time at Makbul Usj 9.
Starting from that moment, i began to feel discomfort in my left eye, but there was nothing wrong with it when i looked into the mirror while washing my hand which was still covered with the leftovers from eating Nasi Kandar Ayam Madu yum2.Hehe..perlulah bagitau kan..okie..moving on with the story. Got home and everything was still fine.That night, i had planned with Tyn and Aida to go and check out Fly Fm's Anniversary Concert at Central Park One Utama. While having fun watching the concert, i can see the symptoms like discharge liquid coming out from my eyes and my left eye getting reddish and itching.I was wearing contact lens at the concert and had it removed to drive back home.Feeling uneasy and sleepy, i told my dad that i need to get my eyes check early in the morning tomorrow.
So we did get them checked.Turns out to be, the are a lot of cases reported bout the pink eye disease.Many people got infected due to the rainy season nowadays.Dirty and contaminated water gets in contact with the eye causing it to be exposed to bacteria and pathogens which will cause viral infection and bacteria growth.Howoe..So it wasn't because of the contact lens that i used, instead it was because of the contaminated water i came across with while in Genting Highlands..Sigh..
Eh terlebey perasan sudey...
Let me enlighten u all with the infos on Pink Eye
How to Avoid Eye Infections
- Wash your hands before and after touching your eyes or face and before and after using medicine in your eyes.
- Do not share eye makeup.
- Do not use eye makeup until the infection is fully cured, because you could reinfect yourself with the eye makeup products. If your eye infection was caused by bacteria or a virus, throw away your old makeup and buy new products.
- Do not share contact lens equipment, containers, or solutions.
- Do not wear contact lenses until the infection is cured. Thoroughly clean your contacts before wearing them again and replace your contact lens case.
- Do not share eye medicine.
- Do not share towels, linens, pillows, or handkerchiefs. Use clean linens, towels, and washcloths daily.
- Wash your hands and wear gloves if you are looking into someone else's eye for a foreign object or helping someone else apply an eye medicine.
- Wear eye protection when in the wind, heat, or cold to prevent eye irritation.
- Wear safety glasses when working with chemicals.
- Avoid exposing your eyes to contaminated water.
Chris Weitz, i'm ready for ur next Twilight sequel...yeah babeyh..I can act as the long lost family member of the Cullens, Billie Cullens.hoho..perasan sngt...
Im feeling better now...
Okie that's for now...Doakan i cepat baek yeah..I'm goin for a prize giving ceremony at the German Ambassador's residence today evening...sigh..hopefully i'll get better by then...Amin...