Yeay..finally I got the chance to explore and expand my horizon into the exciting life of feathered "friends".The world's largest free-flight walk-in Aviary, KL Bird Park is located within the idyllic and picturesque Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden.The colossal aviary is like a gigantic chocolate box.Filled with various flavours and shapes and colours and wrappers and.....What I'm trying to say is that the bird park is enormous, acts as an abode to over 3000 birds comprising of 200 local and foreign bird species.Woh..hebat.
Tu baru woh hebat...wait till u hear about its extraordinary feature compared to other bird parks in Malaysia.The concept of free-flight interest me the most.Stepping into the KL Bird Park is as if like u're entering a new world full of colourful birds flying and moving around freely and randomly everywhere.Visitors will have the chance to interact with the birds and witness closely wide array of birds living together in a harmony community...Sweet..
A must to check out!!!Don't miss them!!
- Love Aviary - The first aviary in the KL bird park...You'll be able to witness pairs of adorable Lovebirds loving and grooming each other..how sweet...
- The feathered friends photo booth - You'll be able to take pictures up-close-and-personal with tame and colourful exotic bird
- World of Parrots - Witness collection of parrots consisting of macaws,lories,cockatoos and parakeets.
- Nursery, Education centre and Bird Gallery - Learn and love birds...Favourite place kot nursery ni..You'll get the chance to hold gently chicks and ducklings.
- Bird Show - Get yourself entertained at the Amphitheatre with cute and amazing bird show.The bird show is done twice daily, at 12.30pm and 3.30pm.
- Hornbill Park - Get the chance to view Hornbills at close distance.
- Bul Bul Land - Rest and relax at this serene place filled with benches while listening to the soothing sound of the waterfalls.You'll also be able to see vibrantly coloured birds flying here and there.Amazing...
- Flamingo pond - Awe,Uuuu ,Wow yourself at this pond where you'll get a glimpse of beautiful Flamingos sun-bathing and interacting with each other.
- Peacock & Hornbill Gift Shop - It offers a wide selection of unique souvenirs and merchandise as remembrance.
Fortunately we managed to smuggle in muffins and nasi lemak thanx to Nad's and Ika's gigantic handbags...humma2... save la duit skit.You should also bring along extra cash if you want to feed the birds inside the aviary.World of Parrots paling best kot nak feed the birds...Teruja dan terkejut kot burung tertibe hinggap atas tangan, baju, bahu dan lain2. Beware of the cute little whitish souvenir given by the birds...NASTY...
Sila teruja tengok gambar ye...enjoy!!!
In front of the KL Bird Park
Yeay2..nak masuk dah...
Info bout the KL Bird Park
Some of the bird species shown on signboards
Bird of Paradise
Ostrich and Emu
Adorable birds in love aviary
Posing ngan burung itu penting
Tong sampah pown nak burung-ish je kan
Monkey Kong..sesat plak monyet ni
Tengok flamingo tido...chomeyl
Panoramic view of the waterfall is just magnificent
Zoom in kaki stock...polite sngt
Model Education 2
Chicks and Ducklings Nursery
Early stage in the development of chicks
Everyone got the chance to pet the little charming chicks
Not forgetting the cute & endearing ducklings
Fish Food Dispenser
World of Parrots sngt best ok!!
Muka teruja sangat kan.
Time ni tahan sakit..kuku burung merah ni mmg ar..menusuk ke kalbu
Woh2...total of 1200+ pics were taken
Terasa best gambar ni
Bersama adik tersayang
Pondok untuk beristirehat dan berposing
Get a bite to eat and souvenirs at Hornbill Cafe and Gift Shop
Souvenirs and Merchandise as memento of an exciting adventure to remember
Pay a visit to the KL Bird Park and discover this exciting world of feathered friends for yourself!
The ambiance is beyond explanation.You have to see it to believe it!!!No matter how kaput and exhausted you'll be at the end of the day, the wonderful experiences that you've gain will definitely be a consolation.
Till the next post...Tschuess und mach's gut!!!