Monday, April 16, 2012

Berlin's Pillow Fight!

Get your pillow ready!!!
 It's International Pillow Fight Day in Berlin!!!

I was lucky cuz I got the chance to experience this fun feather fest in Berlin last week.I believe there were hundreds of people from all around the world, locals and foreigners in the pillow fight. The pillow fight took place in front of Berlin's famous landmark, Brandenburger Tor a.k.a Brandenburg Gate.As the clock struck 3pm, everyone started hitting each other with the pillows they've brought along. You could see variety of pillows being used, different types of feathers flying in the air and the best part would be the exciting expressions from the participants. Everyone was having lots of fun. 

I didn't miss the opportunity to join the fight.Well actually, I didn't really join the fight cuz I didn't bring any pillows.Instead, I got hit few times by the people there.It was actually a pleasant surprise I would say...Feathers flew right before my eyes..In a blink of an eye, cottons and feathers were all over my hair and my coat.. :p

I managed to take some pictures before, in between(while being hit), and after the pillow fight...Enjoy!!!

Walking towards the venue...

 
  
Pukul jangan x pukul...

I see feathers everywhere...

This was the image right before I got hit...

Roxana and I after being hit with some pillows..

Muka je senyum, hati terbakar kot.. :P

 
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Oh boy when the wind blows....

With my juniors, Zulaiha and Naqiuddin

Haha...drama je lebey..pukulnye x kuat mana pon...

Okay? Ye ke tidokkk...

I cuba sedaya upaya tutup mulut time tu...
tapi ada gak bulu sesat terbang masuk mulut kannn...

Naqi, I know u got feathers on your coat but that doesn't mean you can fly.. :D

It was snowing feathers!

After the pillow fight..
Pity the workers who have to clean up this mess...Howoe..

Till the next post...
Tschüss und mach's gut!

14 comments:

Ticer Syah said...

patut kena collect the feathers dan boh dalam sarung bantal sndiri..bes woo tdo pakai bantal bulu burung.. nyenyak titon.. kat malaysia ni kalau bantal jenis isi feathers..super mahalllll

J said...

nice2!!
klu ada buat kat sini tu, konfem suka2 jd gaduh2 daa..haha

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Ticer Syah:
Haha..kann..xtaw la kat sini mahal ke tidak..sebab nabil pon beli yang cotton je..

to Jackie:
Haha..no comment.. :p

tuanseliper said...

wah.macam seronok je.haha.nak lepaskan geram pon best:D

Paklung Tony said...

being a child again for one day, is it? ;-)

boyoteen said...

sonok men pukoi pukoi ni....

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to bai baizura:
Haha..sangat best lepaskan geram cara ni...cuma nak mengemas tu je yang sakit..

to tony:
:p

to boyoteen:
Haha tahu xpe..

Unknown said...

I wonder what will happen if this event was held in Malaysia

DanieL AdiE said...

Waaaa...fun nya!!!

sully86 said...

Nabs: *this song is dedicated to you*
I believe you can fly.
I believe you can touch the sky.
I think about it night and day
Spread your wings and fly away.
I believe you can soar
I see you running through that open door,
I believe you can FLYYYyyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

macam best je main pukul2. Haha

Nazrul Ashraff said...

mesti best kalau malaysia pun ada macam ni! haha

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to mira:
hehe..no comment..

to Adie:
Best sangat adie..balik ni kita buat pillow fight kecil-kecilan nak? :p

to sully:
Haha.sempat plak....I wish I could..

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to anonymous:
:P..best2

to Nazrul:
Haha...boleh ke?