Tuesday, April 10, 2012

From Berlin with love... :)

After more than 2 years of studying in Germany, I finally got the chance to explore its capital city, Berlin. I took a long time to visit this city because Berlin is located at the north east of Germany, which is about 600 km from my place.5 hours of journey was really worth it when I laid my eyes on the wonderful city of Berlin.

Being Germany's largest city, Berlin has a lot to offer.You just name it, you'll find it in Berlin.It caters every walks of life, providing fun things to do for everyone especially students.You can undergo various activities in Berlin ranging from sightseeing, shopping, partying and so much more...You'll never get bored when you're here!!!

Browsing through the pictures I took in Berlin, I've decided to write about 7 to 9 posts to share my experience with all of you.I'm gonna start the first post with the activity that I did on the first day of arriving in Berlin. Enjoy!!!

I became more like a photographer with pictures of the buildings instead of pictures of me with the buildings as background. This is because I explored the city on my own on the first day as my friends were having classes. :) Descriptions about the buildings are from Wikipedia.

Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)

Berliner Fernsehturm
Standing at a height of 368 metres, this television tower is the tallest structure in the city centre of Berlin.

Views while walking around the city...

Bridge heading to Museum Island, Berlin

The views around Museum Insel 

 
The pillars connecting the museums at Museum Island


Haus der Deutschen Kunst (House of German Art)
 

Rotes Rathaus (Red Town Hall)

Neptunebrunnen (Neptune Fountain)
The Roman god Neptune is in the center and around him are four women that represent the four main rivers of Prussia : Elbe, Rhine, Vistula and Oder.

The Neptune fountain with the tower as background...


Marienkirche


Altes Museum

Berliner Dom ( Berlin Cathedral)
The largest church in the city, and it serves as a vital center for the Protestant church of Germany

Yeay ada gak gambar I posing depan dom ni...Thanks ye kak tolong ambikkan.. :P

Humboldt Box
A futuristic museum structure in the center of Berlin.
The Humboldt Box was built as an information centre about plans for a future Berlin palace, a viewing platform for its construction site, and a temporary exhibition space for the future tenants.

Throughout the four days I've spent in Berlin, I managed to explore many of its famous sights, got mesmerized at the world-renowned Pergamon Museum, enlightened myself with the history of Berlin, meeting new friends, being hit at the pillow fight and so much more...Wanna know more about these great activities? You've gotta stay tuned for the upcoming posts...yeahhh!

iHeartBerlin
Tschüss und mach's gut!

16 comments:

Paklung Tony said...

I knew you would love Berlin... I was shocked that so many buildings where missing but then I realized its just the first day =)) haha

Anisa Anuar said...

what a nice picture you have...like the view...really want to go there...hehehe maybe someday...

bella ahmad said...

bestnya berlin!!!!

tuanseliper said...

wow, nice pic.:D
write 7 to 9 posts?haha.banyak tu.baguslah share xperience.tak dpt pergi dpt tengok pic pon jadilah.HUHU;)

Nazrul Ashraff said...

tengok gambar pun dah best gilak!!

Adam bin Ahmad said...

5 hours journey by bus ? woww !

shera said...

bestnya..tak masuk ke dalam Humboldt Box tu?

Umar Kadir said...

sure one day akan melawat ke sini! InsyaAllah~ *nanti nabil boleh la bawak tour around! :P

Arfiqkah Binti Sudin said...

Hahaha.... macam pwtc.... awesome... i wish i will go there in next times....

Nabil Aizat said...

to Tony:
Haha..yeah..I didn't managed to go to all the sights but i've pretty much covered the famous ones..

to Anisa:
Insyaallah.. :)

to bella:
Sangat best..I wanna go there again someday!

Nabil Aizat said...

to baizura:
Haha..tu la banyak kan...actually xtaw nak pecahkan brape banyak...so agak2 je... ;p

to Nazrul:
:D

to Adam:
Nope..that's the journey with the train..with the bus would have taken longer.. howoe

Nabil Aizat said...

to shera:
Oh xde ape sangat dalam Humboldt Box tu..banyak info about the upcoming palace je..x minat sangat baca2 ni..haha

to Umar:
Insyaallah...datangla..nanti buzz je..

to Arfiqkah:
It was awesome indeed!

Anonymous said...

omg what camera are you using?? the photographs are so crisp :)

Aimi Nadhrah. said...

Nicee! XD

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to anonymous:
oh thanx..i'm using samsung ex1..a semi-pro camera..you can read about it here http://nabeyl.blogspot.com/2011/10/evolution-of-my-camera.html

to aimi:
Yeah!

وان امالينه فاذياه said...

wowww amazing.......... spechless*