Monday, November 17, 2008

Erste......Was soll ich schreiben? (What should I write?)(Apa yang patut saya tulis)

First time as a blogger really makes me nervous...i mean, i've never thought that i would become one...hurm.First and foremost, i bet u all wanna noe why i chose Humma2 as my blog name.Well,the story is quite long but let me make it short...the word humma2 is a normal thing that i would say whenever i talk.Its kinda weird, i noe...but oh well. I got the word Humma2 from my girl friend, Hanis which i think she got it from That's So Raven-HMMPHA.haha..other words that i always use are like baeklah,konon je,kaw memang,hoho,omg,tahniah,sabar la weih und so weiter.The list just gets going...erm..I think i will use three languages to write this blog which are English, Malay and German...So, i hope u all will enjoy reading my blog....humma2...

Best Greeting / Viele Gruesse / Selamat Sejahtera.....haha...cam bagus je..

3 comments:

Hanis Zalikha said...

Aku yang cipta humma2 jangan lupa.

lieyana said...

akhirnya....khatam jugak sampai sini..... :D

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

wow semangat..baca ke tengok gambar je ni? :)