Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What A Nite!!!!













Because i had nothing to wear for the gala nite, so i just mix and match the clothes i wore for my MPT5( form 5 farewell party). sedey kan...

6.00 pm: I got everything ready...I was supposed to fetch my cousin and sister form the KTM but
they got stranded at KL SENTRAL until 6.45....x sempat plak...

7.15 pm : Get out from the hse heading to my hostel to pick up my friends..

7.45 pm : Sempat lagi ambik gambar group photos plak..

8.00 pm : Moment of Truth....haha...Siap buat entrance ngan my german lecturer lagi..semua
berpakaian serba ke-gempak-an..Wunderbar gak la...

11.00 pm : We had our photography session. After sending my german lecturer to her apartment and my friends to their hostel, i went back to Subang Jaya alone....I war sehr muede....Ein schoener TAG!!!

1 comment:

SyaSya said...

haha gmbr ke-6 cam muka i lah :) ade mole ehehehe