Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Image of turning 23?


Gomez Addams or Vito Corleone (The Godfather)?

Could it be Gomez Addams? The eccentric guy who's always enthusiastic with whatever he does...The rich happy-go-lucky guy, who doesn't have any life concerns (study, work, financial troubles) that could intervene with the time he spends with his family members and friends. The extremely naive and childish guy who enjoys his life to the fullest with endless fun and optimism. Oh not forgetting a guy who is very romantic and passionately in love with his wife, Morticia... Cara Mia!!!



Or could it be Vito Corleone, The Godfather? The Don of the family and the city, the head of the most powerful mafia family in the New York. Ambitious guy with a sexy and raspy voice and has a very high reputation among the people in the city. He lives by a strict moral rule of loyalty to his family members and friends. His famous quote "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man".


Well, I've decided to get the best of both characters. I want to be an ambitious guy who has a set of goals for the future and at the same time who would enjoy his every seconds in life and fill it with happiness and optimism. I could be serious and also a little bit childish depending on the situation. :p Kenalah sentiasa young at heart kannn.. I love my family members and friends so much and nothing could interfere the special moments i spend with them. I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for my family members and friends especially my beloved parents. Throughout the 23 years, I've experienced a lot of things, the expected and unexpected ups and downs in life. I've made mistakes and learned from them.Fell down and got back up again with the hope to be a better person in the future..Insyaallah...

"I am blessed, every time I think of my family and all the friends who've touched my life,
I have love and I am blessed"



P.S. I love you. to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday and all the lovely wishes on my phones, Facebook account, Instagram account, Twitter account, Whatsapp, Emails and others..Thank you so much!!!

9 comments:

Yong Is My Name said...

Happy birthday Nabil

Ayako A. said...

jaws drop. like seriously, nabil? LOL. sangat matang okay!:P

Maicher said...

This new image of yours is too matured. Haha k I know u're kidding. :P

zoulmzmn said...

wah .. godfather??!! ... i x brani kacau la lepas ni.. u dah tgk x citer tu?.. best!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to yong:
Thank you so much!

to Kasih:
Hahaha..xde la it was just for fun..stay tuned for my next post..nanti u paham la nape..

to Maicher:
Haha..memang kidding pon..

to Zoul:
Hahaha..ngade..

D'lla said...

Allah selamatkan kamu..hehe..i'm back..lama xkomen..sibuk jg anak haaha

achik ezam said...

tak sesuai tak sesuai!!! garang sangat!!!haha

anyway happy belated birthday nabil!nanti balik malaysia i nk tempah u red velvet!!! tetiba

tuanseliper said...

feewitt nak ngorat. HAHAHA.
anyway happy birthday ya:) maybe belated bzday.^^. may ALLAH always bless u

Nabil Aizat said...

to D'lla:
Hee thank you..kirim salam kat anak.. :)

to achik:
Haha tertibe sangat..ok kalau u x tempah kenaaa..:P

to baizura:
Thank you..amin