Friday, January 20, 2012

Cupcake Obsession...

My obsession on cupcakes started when I got the Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes and Muffins recipe book.I began to try out recipes starting with chocolate cupcakes, followed by red velvet and recently vanilla cupcakes.
It's not gonna stop there though.There are still recipes that i'm dying to try out such as black bottom cupcakes and strawberry cheese cupcakes.Yumm yumm...What can I say..I have a sweet tooth...

I've actually written a poem entitled "Cupcake - A symbol of love" that I would like to share with all of you.I also have pictures of the vanilla cupcakes that I did last night. Enjoy!

Sweet dream I had last night
As I walk into a Cupcake Wonderland
A world full of wonderful delights
Scrumptious, colourful and grand

Cupcakes and Fairy cakes
They are delicious and to die for
One little taste is all it takes
Leaving you drooling and craving for more

Oh adorable cupcakes
Such a lovely treat
Instead of buying I'll just make
And together we will eat

Chocolate, red velvet and vanilla
Homemade cupcakes of irresistible flavours
Colourful treat topped with creamy topping
Leaving crumbs as everyone devours 

I've always dreamed of my own bakery
Howoe Wonderland as I would call it
A patisserie, not a boulangerie
Dessert or pastry, you just name it

Most people think of a sweet yummy treat
When cupcakes come into their mind
For me, it's more than just a bite to eat
A symbol of love, one of a kind...


Till the next post..
Tschüss und mach's gut!!!

24 comments:

Umar Kadir said...

Cupcakes are like so cute! Nak makan pun sayang! Lol. You got really fabulous cupcakes there! xD

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

To Umar:
Sangat cute kan..Sayang tapi sangat tempting gak..haha..thanx..

izz idraqie huznie said...

sheeeedapppnyerrrrr..cepatlaaa balik malaysia...hehe nice chumel sweet:)

Miss Amateur Cook said...

woww manariknya! belum rasa lagi kan. mesti rasa dia lg menarik. nak resepi buleh nabil? :D

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to izz:
:P Bleh balik july je..huhu.. insyaallah nanti akan buat time gathering..

to Miss Amatuer Cook:
Oh hari tu dah share red velvet..yang vanilla ni nanti la lmbat2 skit..kang orang xtaw mana satu nak cuba.. ;p

Scha Nazri said...

balik mesia, syaz nak rasa red velvet okayy. tak pernah lagi rasa.

T___T

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to syaz:
La ye ke..kat Malaysia senang kan nak dapat..kat sini x jumpa..deswai kena buat sendiri..huhu.

suzie rahman said...

wah sedap ..hv pink color 1?hihi

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

I'm not really keen cupcake until I tried hummingbird cupcakes. They are simply delicious and addictive. My fav are red velvet and black bottom!

GadizGula said...

make sure u buat utk i nanti ok! hehehe..... nice deco Nabeyl!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to suzie:
Haha yeah..kalau ada banyak food colouring dah jadi rainbow kot.. :p

to izuan:
Have you tried making the black bottom? I think i need time to do that cuz it looks a bit complicated..

to gadizgula:
haha..kena order awal2..nanti tempahan x diambil dah..eceh..

DanieL AdiE said...

Really mouth watering!!

Primadona said...

Sorry Nabil.Dah lama tak visit sini.On for sure dah banyak tertinggal nak baca previous entry.That cupcakes look awesome! xD

sully86 said...

nabs: there is a competition on my blog. Ask your fellow blogger friends to join or u can too!!!!

norain karim said...

Nice!!!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Daniel:
:) indeed..

to Azizah:
Thanx..haha.xpe bleh baca balik nanti.. ;)

to sully:
Oh nice..

to norain:
Thanx

FaiZaH Fyn said...

I like the poem..kalau buat lagu untuk iklan cupcakes HOWOE WONDERLAND pun best jugak ;)

Elle said...

tengok gambar je dah drooling, pe kes? heheh...siap de poem plak tu...hehe..ni mmg tangkap cintan ngan cupcakes kaw2 punye. can't wait for your howoe wonderland!!!! nak jadi 1st customer...muahahaha

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to faizah:
Thanx..haha..tu lambat2 lagi kot..angan2 je lebey..

to eliza"
:) good to know ada customer dah walaupun blum tentu bleh bukak kan..

Anonymous said...

It's so lucky for me to find your blog! So great! Just one suggestion: It will be better and easier to follow if your blog can offer rrs subscription service.
Welcome to my site [url=http://registeredinvestmentadvisor.blogspot.com]registered investment advisor[/url].

Tisha said...

nabil,

hummingbird cupcake book ni best tak? resipi tuh seindah dan sesedap rasa cupcake tak? kalau ye i nak beli juge...

dia ada resipi frosting jgak ker? all type of frosting ker or satu tu jek.. yg sugar frosting tu.

Anonymous said...

very interesting article! I will follow your themes.
Can I subscribe to your posts on Twitter or on your Facebook profile?

Nurul Iman Rosman said...

giler bapak cute nye semua cupcake tu. nakkkk!! :D

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Tishya:
Setakat ni best je..I've tried 4 recipes..3 out 4 memang up to my expectation..yang muffins tu sedap but i dont like the texture very much..oh dia ada ajar 6 frostings...nice..