Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland

I remember I wrote a post early last year entitled "Wonderful ways to spend a winter weekend".Well here's one of the best ways to spend your winter weekend. Instead of just lazing around at home, you should enjoy the winter season by doing something fun and exciting! Winter Wonderland should be on your top list!

Sadly ,Winter Wonderland has officially closed for this winter season. It was winter break in the UK when the Winter Wonderland took place.That was from 18th Nov to 3rd January.So make sure you guys plan a trip to London next year during this period of time to enjoy the magical and sensational Winter Wonderland.Click here to read more about the Winter Wonderland.


I was lucky cuz I was there during the Christmas break.I got to enjoy the last few days of the Winter Wonderland.It was fun even though i didn't get to experience the wonderful events that took place earlier.So many activities and attractions that you don't know where to start.

Lets have a look at the pictures that Wani and I took....

The crowd..


The surroundings

The attractions

The money maker

 
Bajet Prince letew...humma2

Most of the rides are from Germany.For example the Bayern Rutsch'n and Power Tower.

This is a normal carousel...

This is a not so normal carousel..It's a carousel bar...It rotates while you dance on it..siap ada yang buat poll dancing lagi..haha..

The moment I saw this, I went crazy...It's Churros..Oh i love Spanish Churros!

It's a Spanish snack that makes you crave from more..

Euro Coaster...Ada berani? It reminds me of the flying coaster in Genting Highland.

Ghost House...Zoom in to the couple on the left..Sempat lagi bermesra lepas keluar Ghost House ni kan. :p
Bajet chomeyl letew...

Haha...2 kali 5 gak...

I dunno why I got this watch...The moving thingy inside it was so mesmerizing..terus terpikat..howoe

Alahai chomeyl London bus terapung di udara...

Xde snow nak buat snow man..bergambar pon jadilah..

 Santa Land!!! I want my present now!

What a coincidence! I met Shun Ling at the Winter Wonderland.We're from the same batch that flew to Germany.It's been more than a year since I met her...X jumpa kat Germany, jumpa kat London kan..

Oh what was more exciting because I got the chance to meet Sherry, my classmate during secondary school.I think the last time I met her was about 4 years ago..Howoe..

Group photo with the students from Sunderland...Happy to meet you again Sherry!

It was a wonderful day at Winter Wonderland! I had tremendous fun exploring the whole place, meeting my long lost friends and simply enjoying the ambiance there. Oh memories..

Till the next post...
Tschüss und mach's gut!

19 comments:

sully86 said...

nabs: nabs kita baling snowballs k!!! ahahahahah

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to sully:
Xde snow lagi lah..hoho..

sitiezahim said...

kalau teenagers (still lagi ke :P) sesuai la tempat2 camni..kalau akak pegi rasanye layak naik kuda pusin2 tuh aje la..bawak lea n izzah haha

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

To kak siti:
Haha..actually banyak lagi activity untuk family..tp sebelah petang la kan..ada show and events...

Che Kay said...

jangan nakal2 ye kat sana~ hehehe

Umar Kadir said...

cantik lampu di malam hari. macam firefly.. hehe XD

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to che kay:
haha..muka innocent ni.. :)

to Umar:
:) cantik2..

K2r~90 said...

nice experience :) harap dapat g gak =)

GadizGula said...

serius cantik la!!! uwaaaa.....jeles sama nabeyl..

aimi said...

syoknyaaaa nabeyl g jenjalann! btw have fun & take care aight!

achik ezam said...

teringinya lahh nk pakai kot tebal2 n gloves neh..hehehe

FaiZaH Fyn said...

ok jeles! nak pegi tido sekarang mana tau mimpi pegi sana hahaha

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to K2r-90:
Insyaallah...

to gadizgula:
:) hee jangan la jeles..

to aimi:
Thank you aimi..same goes to you!

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to achik:
Haha lama2 pakai x best pon...penat je..tambah berat badan plak..

to faizah:
:p ...mimpi jangan x mimpi..

nhana fnd said...

aarrgghhh besh nyee..ble la dpt g sne huhu nice entry! <3

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to nhana:
Thanx..glad u like it..insyaallah nanti sampai gk one day..

Nadhirah Rosdi said...

omg! i love churros too. Too bad it's hard to find one here in malaysia

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Naddine:
I've tried making them on my own..nice though even though the texture wasnt really that great.. :)

Anonymous said...

nice to be here nabeyl.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlink service Take care. Jason